Multisport in Cooper Landing
Alaska River Adventures. These Cooper Landing–based guides take small groups fishing throughout the region, with self-professed "well-seasoned old pros." Additionally, they hold rare permits that allow them to offer trips into low-traversed areas. For those who want to experience the tranquil setting of Cooper Landing without having to go fish, they also offer "paddle and saddle" and scenic river-rafting day trips, as well as a gold-panning trip that introduces you to prospecting. Cooper Landing, AK. 907/595–2000 or 888/836–9027. www.alaskariveradventures.com..
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's