Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Family-run since 1976, this rustic-style property is well know . . .
Talkeetna Alaskan Lodge
This luxury hotel has excellent views of Mt. McKinley as well. . .
This circa-1917 log roadhouse has a common sitting area and rooms. . .
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Chugach National Forest
- Cooper Landing
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's