Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
These modern log cabins offer million-dollar views from a hilltop . . .
The Driftwood seeks to accommodate all travelers, with an RV park,. . .
Land's End Resort and Lodges
This sprawling complex at the end of Homer Spit has wide-ope. . .
Old Town Bed & Breakfast
Housed in the oldest commercial building in Homer, this brigh. . .
Tutka Bay Lodge
On a small cove 9 miles by boat (the trip is included in the price). . .
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Chugach National Forest
- Cooper Landing
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's