Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
These modern log cabins offer million-dollar...
The Driftwood seeks to accommodate all travelers,...
Land's End Resort and Lodges
This sprawling complex at the end of Homer Spit...
Old Town Bed & Breakfast
Housed in the oldest commercial building in...
Tutka Bay Lodge
On a small cove 9 miles by boat (the trip is...
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Chugach National Forest
- Denali State Park
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Wrangell–St. Elias National Park and Preserve
- Cooper Landing
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
FODOR'S GO LIST
These are the top 25 trips we're looking to book right now -- and we hope you'll join us!More