Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cooper Landing Hotels
Alaska Wildland Adventures' Kenai Riverside Lodge
This collection of buildings on the bank of the Kenai River offers . . .
Eagle Landing Resort
Cabins come in three variations—regular, deluxe, and riverfront,. . .
Great Alaska Adventure Lodge
Midway between Seward and Homer, this lodge lives up to its name. . .
Gwin's roadside establishment is the epicenter of much of the. . .
The Inn at Tern Lake
Nestled in a valley of spruce trees between the jagged peaks o. . .
Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge
"Elegantly rustic" might best describe this sprawling complex. . .
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Chugach National Forest
- Cooper Landing
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional