Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
Cooper Landing Hotels
Eagle Landing Resort
Cabins here come in three variations—regular,...
Great Alaska Adventure Lodge
Midway between Seward and Homer, this lodge...
One of Alaska's oldest roadhouses, Gwin's is the...
The Inn at Tern Lake
In a valley of spruce trees between the jagged...
Kenai Princess Wilderness Lodge
"Elegantly rustic" might best describe this...
Kenai Riverside Lodge
Run by Alaska Wildland Adventures, this...
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Chugach National Forest
- Denali State Park
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Wrangell–St. Elias National Park and Preserve
- Cooper Landing
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Need a break from the big city? View 42-hour itineraries from 13 cities.More