Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alaska Paddle Inn
A new building offers beachfront panoramic views out at Lowell . . .
Across the street from the small-boat harbor, this modern hotel. . .
The rooms at Seward's newest and snazziest hotel overlook Resurrectio. . .
This historic downtown hotel is convenient to restaurants, shopping,. . .
Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
An hour's boat ride from Seward, this wilderness lodge sits withi. . .
This sprawling waterfront complex offers cabins, campsites fo. . .
Seward Windsong Lodge
In a forested setting near the bank of the Resurrection River,. . .
Stoney Creek Inn
Sandwiched between two streams—one glacial, the other salmon-spawning—this. . .
Teddy's Inn the Woods Bed & Breakfast
This lovely bed-and-breakfast is nestled in the woods across from. . .
Van Gilder Hotel
Built in 1916 and listed on the National Register of Historic. . .
Browse All Kenai Peninsula, Prince William Sound, and Homer Hotels
- Chugach National Forest
- Cooper Landing
- Denali State Park
- Kachemak Bay State Park and State Wilderness Park
- Kenai and Soldotna
- Kenai Fjords National Park
- Kenai National Wildlife Refuge
- Kodiak National Wildlife Refuge
- Lake Clark National Park and Preserve
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional