- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
Although you probably won't get to Wrangell on a cruise ship (though some small ship lines do sail here), ferries connect the town to other Southeast Alaska ports via the Alaska Marine Highway. The town is fairly compact, and most sights are within walking distance of the city dock or ferry terminal. Alaska Airlines provides two daily jet stops connecting from Seattle and Juneau.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe