Sights & Attractions in Inside Passage
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alaska Raptor Center
The only full-service avian hospital in Alaska, the Raptor Center...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Sitka|
Alaska State Museum
This is one of Alaska's finest museums. Those interested in Native...
|Museums / Galleries||Juneau|
This was once Ketchikan's infamous red-light district. During...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Ketchikan|
Mt. Roberts Tramway
One of Southeast Alaska's most popular tourist attractions, this...
Wrangell's museum moved into a building that acts as a centerpiece...
|Museums / Galleries||Wrangell|
Petroglyph Beach State Historic Park
Scattered among other rocks at this public beach are three dozen...
|Parks, Native American Sites||Wrangell|
Get out your camera and set it for high speed at the fish ladder...
Sheldon Jackson Museum
Near the campus of the former Sheldon Jackson College, this octagonal...
|Museums / Galleries||Sitka|
Sitka National Historical Park
The main building at this 113-acre park houses a small museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Information Centers||Sitka|
South Franklin Street
The buildings on South Franklin Street (and neighboring Front...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Architectural Sites||Juneau|
Southeast Alaska Discovery Center
This impressive public lands interpretive center features exhibits—including...
St. Michael's Cathedral
This cathedral, one of Southeast Alaska's best-known national...
Totem Heritage Center
Gathered from uninhabited Tlingit and Haida village sites, many...
|Native American Sites||Ketchikan|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $749 -- Weeklong Glacier Cruise on Norwegian, Save $210 CruisesOnly
- $699 -- 7-Night Alaska & Glacier Cruise, Save $250 — $699 CruisesOnly
- $579 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Glacier Cruise, R/T Seattle — $579 Norwegian Cruise Line
- $549 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Celebrity — $549 American Express Travel
- $449 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Glacier Cruise on Princess — $449 American Express Travel