- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
The Haida village of Hydaburg, approximately 40 miles south of Klawock (via chip-sealed road), lies along scenic Sukkwan Strait. A small collection of totem poles occupies the center of this Haida settlement, the only one in Alaska. Originally from British Columbia's Queen Charlotte Island, the Haida settled here around 1700.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more