- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Stikine Inn Restaurant
Stikine Inn Restaurant Review
With views overlooking the water, the restaurant at the Stikine Inn is, easily, the prettiest place to dine in town. Considering the sparse number of restaurants in town, the Stikine could just serve a get-by menu, but the restaurant's salads, pizzas, burgers, and hearty soups go far beyond—it serves seriously tasty dishes. Portions tend to be oversized, especially on the dessert front. Consider splitting that dessert you eyeballed on the menu with at least one other person (if not two). The Stikine also has a full bar and serves good coffee drinks.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
We are setting up a schedule for our 3 weeks trip in September 2014 through Alaska and the Yukon.
Right now we are clueless about the following:
Our last part of the trip could roughly be
Tok Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more