- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Shee Atiká Totem Square Inn
At a Glance
- convenient location for fishermen
- complimentary airport shuttle service, Wi-Fi, and continental breakfast
- rooms without harbor view overlook a particularly unattractive parking lot
Check Rates from our Partners
Shee Atiká Totem Square Inn Review
On Totem Square in downtown Sitka, this inn is one of the town's better-run outfits. The rooms are clean and well furnished, and some have town or harbor views. Pay the extra $10 for a room with a harbor view. It's a popular choice for the fishing and corporate types. Two waterfront suites feature kitchens. Salmon-fishing charters are available nearby.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more