- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Shelter Cove Lodge
At a Glance
- price is all-inclusive
- lodge was renovated in 2008
- expensive rate in comparison to similar properties
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Shelter Cove Lodge Review
Tall windows front the water at this modern lodge along the South Boat Harbor in Craig. The lodge here, renovated in 2008, runs all-inclusive fishing packages starting at $2,475 per person for three days and four nights. Rooms are modern, and each contains a microwave, refrigerator, and a queen and twin bed. All guest rooms have private bathrooms. Six of them face the harbor. Fresh seafood tops the restaurant's menu, along with steaks, delectable desserts, Alaska beers, and nightly specials. Prime rib attracts the locals on Friday and Saturday nights.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more