- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Ludvig's Bistro Review
This remarkably creative eatery used to escape detection by most tourists (much to the pleasure of Sitkans). It's now almost always packed with food lovers from all corners of the globe anxious to try chef-owner Colette Nelson's food, so be prepared for a wait—but rest assured that Ludvig's is worth it. The interior evokes an Italian bistro, with rich yellow walls and copper-topped tables. Seafood (particularly king salmon and scallops) is the specialty, and organic ingredients are used whenever possible. You'll also find Caesar salad, vegetarian specials, Angus filet mignon, and one of the state's best wine lists.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
We are setting up a schedule for our 3 weeks trip in September 2014 through Alaska and the Yukon.
Right now we are clueless about the following:
Our last part of the trip could roughly be
Tok Read more
· News & Features
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more