- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Sons of Norway Hall
Sons of Norway Hall Review
Built in 1912, this large, barnlike structure that stands just south of the Hammer Slough is the headquarters of an organization devoted to keeping alive the traditions and culture of Norway. The window shutters are decorated with colorful Norwegian rosemaling designs. Outside sits a replica of a Viking ship that is a featured attraction in the annual Little Norway Festival each May. On the south side of the building is the Bojer Wikan Fisherman's Memorial, where deceased local fishermen are honored with a bronze statue.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
We are setting up a schedule for our 3 weeks trip in September 2014 through Alaska and the Yukon.
Right now we are clueless about the following:
Our last part of the trip could roughly be
Tok Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more