- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Getting Here and Around
The Inter-Island Ferry Authority operates a daily vehicle and passenger ferry between Ketchikan and Prince of Wales Island. The ferry terminal is in the tiny settlement of Hollis, 31 mi from Craig on a paved road.
Paved roads link Craig and Hollis. The relative abundance of roads, combined with ferry and air access from Ketchikan, makes it easy to explore this island. It's a shame that more people don't do so.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe