Park Fees and Permits
Admission to Denali is $10 per person (or $15 for motorcycles).
The park never closes. There may not be anybody around to accept the admission fee in deep winter, but the gates are always open.
Don’t count on cell-phone reception past the first mile or two beyond the visitor center.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's