Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
At a Glance
- quiet location
- offers National Park day trips
- sauna and hot tub to relax in
- not on the river
- few amenities offered
Check Rates from our Partners
Denali Cabins Review
Cedar cabins built within the taiga forest have all the basic amenities (including TV and phone), private baths, and shared hot tubs at this complex along the highway 8 mi south of the park entrance. Complimentary shuttle service to the park visitor center is provided. Stays at the cabins can be packaged with a Denali Backcountry Adventure, which is a full-day narrated trip along the park road to Kantishna, returning to the park entrance in the evening. The cost of that trip is $159 per person.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more