Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
McKinley Creekside Cabins & Creekside Café
At a Glance
- great location by the water
- no TV may lead to withdrawal symptoms in some
Check Rates from our Partners
McKinley Creekside Cabins & Creekside Café Review
This nice spot sits on 10 acres along Carlo Creek. There are creekside and mountain views of the Alaska Range. The property is pretty much surrounded by hiking trails. Most rooms include a refrigerator, microwave, and coffeemaker; some have large decks. Family cabins, which accommodate up to six people, are also available. Picnic tables and Wi-Fi add to the property's attractions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more