Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
McKinley Creekside Cafe
McKinley Creekside Cafe Review
This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Skip right to dessert for one of the famous bakery goods such as "monster" cinnamon rolls and strawberry-rhubarb coffee cake, which are made fresh daily on-site. Or for something more substantial, try the "homestyle goodness" specialties, like the meatloaf, chicken potpie, half-pound hand-formed hamburgers, fish-and-chips, or signature baked halibut. For a hearty, prehike breakfast, try the meat loaf and egg. At the beginning of each season the café hosts a chili cook-off party for the community with live bluegrass music and $2.50 beers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more