Denali National Park and Preserve Restaurants
Denali National Park and Preserve Restaurant Reviews
For eating inside the park, your only option is what you carry in—and don’t forget the bear-proof food container (available at the visitor center). Just outside the park entrance, in summer, there are dozens of restaurants to choose from. In winter, do what the few year-rounders do: get your groceries in Fairbanks or Anchorage. Really.
Browse Denali National Park and Preserve Restaurants
- 229 Parks Restaurant and Tavern
- Along the George Parks Highway
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's