Sights & Attractions in Anchorage
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alaska Railroad Historic Depot
Totem poles and a locomotive built in 1907 are outside the station...
Historic City Hall
Offices of Visit Anchorage now occupy this 1936 building. A few...
Log Cabin and Downtown Visitor Information Center
Housed in a rustic log cabin, the center's sod roof is festooned...
Oscar Anderson House Museum
City butcher Oscar Anderson built Anchorage's first permanent...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown|
This tiny park has a cantilevered viewing platform dominated...
The creek is dammed right downtown, with a footbridge across...
|Bodies of Water||Downtown|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's