Sights & Attractions in Anchorage
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Anchorage
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Girdwood Center for Visual Arts
Though you'll go to Girdwood to ski or hike, you'll end up spending...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Girdwood|
Historic City Hall
Offices of Visit Anchorage now occupy this 1936 building. A few...
Log Cabin and Downtown Visitor Information Center
Housed in a rustic log cabin, the center's sod roof is festooned...
Oscar Anderson House Museum
City butcher Oscar Anderson built Anchorage's first permanent...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown|
Sandhill cranes, trumpeter swans, and other migratory birds...
|Bodies of Water||Greater Anchorage|
This tiny park has a cantilevered viewing platform dominated...
The creek is dammed right downtown, with a footbridge across...
|Bodies of Water||Downtown|
Tony Knowles Coastal Trail
Strollers, runners, bikers, dog walkers, and in-line skaters...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $599 & up -- Balcony: 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian — $599 American Express Travel
- $299 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America — $299 American Express Travel
- $279 & up -- 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise on Princess from Vancouver — $279 American Express Travel