Sights & Attractions in Anchorage
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Anchorage
|A-F G-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Alaska Aviation Museum
The state's unique aviation history is presented with more than...
|Museums / Galleries||Greater Anchorage|
Alaska Botanical Garden
The garden showcases perennials hardy enough to make it in South...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Greater Anchorage|
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts
The distinctive stone-and-glass building overlooks an expansive...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Downtown|
Alaska Heritage Museum at Wells Fargo
More than 900 Alaska Native artifacts are the main draw in the...
|Museums / Galleries||Midtown|
Alaska Native Heritage Center
On a 26-acre site facing the Chugach Mountains, this facility...
|Native American Sites||Greater Anchorage|
Alaska Public Lands Information Center
Stop here for information on all of Alaska's public lands, including...
Alaska Railroad Historic Depot
Totem poles and a locomotive built in 1907 are outside the station...
Roam the trails and visit with the polar bears, caribou, brown...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Greater Anchorage|
This is no just-in-case-of-a-rainy-day attraction. An extensive...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe