Shopping in Anchorage
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A B-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Barnes & Noble Booksellers
Anchorage's largest bookstore offers free Wi-Fi and stays open...
|Books / Stationery||Anchorage|
David Green Master Furrier
Although furs may not be to everyone's taste or ethics, a number...
The city's largest shopping mall, the Dimond Center is on the...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Anchorage|
Buy souvenirs for the hipster in your life at this laid-back...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Anchorage|
International Gallery of Contemporary Art
Anchorage's premier fine-arts gallery, the International Gallery...
Kaladi Brothers Coffee
Kaladi Brothers Coffee, right near Title Wave Books and REI...
|Food / Candy||Anchorage|
Kobuk Valley Jade Co.
The Kobuk Valley Jade Co., at the base of Mt. Alyeska, sells...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Anchorage|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- Balcony: 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian American Express Travel
- $299 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America — $299 American Express Travel
- $279 & up -- 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise on Princess from Vancouver — $279 American Express Travel