- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Anchorage Marriott Downtown
At a Glance
- one of the newest hotels in town
- modern, up-to-date facilities
- no free Wi-Fi
- pricey valet parking
- cruise-ship crowds at times in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
Anchorage Marriott Downtown Review
One of Anchorage's biggest lodgings, the brightly decorated Marriott appeals to business travelers, tourists, and corporate clients. The hotel has two restaurants: Cafe Promenade and The Great Room, which opened in 2012. All guest rooms have huge windows, and views are breathtaking from the top floors. For a $20 upcharge, you gain access to a concierge lounge and are served a light breakfast as well as evening hors d'oeuvres and desserts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Anchorage's charming, garden-fronted Copper Whale Inn, ideally situated within walking distance of mos... Read more
Unfolding on the fringes of the ring-shaped auroral oval that circles the globe's Arctic realms, the aurora... Read more