- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Villa Nova Review
This standby restaurant is popular for its authentic Italian cuisine including veal, lamb, chicken, steak, and seafood entrées. Ask about the fresh catch of the day. Dim lighting, imported-tile tabletops, and fresh flowers create a romantic ambience (though dress is casual). The bar has domestic and imported liquors, wines, and beers, and handcrafted desserts that change daily.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
We are setting up a schedule for our 3 weeks trip in September 2014 through Alaska and the Yukon.
Right now we are clueless about the following:
Our last part of the trip could roughly be
Tok Read more
· News & Features
Got cabin fever? ... Read more
Anchorage's charming, garden-fronted Copper Whale Inn, ideally situated within walking distance of mos... Read more
Unfolding on the fringes of the ring-shaped auroral oval that circles the globe's Arctic realms, the aurora... Read more