- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's The Complete Guide to Alaska Cruises
Arctic Roadrunner Review
The no-frills decor is mostly 1950s Formica, but if you prefer made-to-order burgers to industrial fast food then this is the place for you. Eat in or drive through at the Arctic Boulevard location and head to nearby Valley of the Moon Park for a sack lunch with the kids. Ultrathick milk shakes and crunchy onion rings are also on everybody's list of favorites. The South Anchorage location (5300 Old Seward Hwy.) has an outdoor deck on Campbell Creek, and in midsummer you can watch spawning salmon swim past.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Alaska Road Trip July 16-30, 2013
Tues. Read more
In June, I travelled with Norwegian sun and visited 3 port of calls(Ketchikan, Juneau and Skagway). Read more
anybody out there who knows both tours?
We are not sure, if a tour from Seward is nicer/better/more intense/with more glaciers to see than tours wich start from Whittier.
The Seward-tours travel to Read more
· News & Features
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Anchorage's charming, garden-fronted Copper Whale Inn, ideally situated within walking distance of mos... Read more
Unfolding on the fringes of the ring-shaped auroral oval that circles the globe's Arctic realms, the aurora... Read more