- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anchorage Hotel Reviews
While other cities see new hotels pop up, seemingly, out of nowhere, the Anchorage hotel scene tends to stay rather consistent. Most of the major chains have a place in town, and there are some strong independents as well. If you're traveling without a car, consider staying Downtown, where the hotels are just steps away from shops and restaurants. Anchorage is also home to many B&Bs. Go that route if you want to hop right into learning about the Alaskan way of life—it's hard to find a local who doesn't have good stories to tell. For a listing of hotels, contact the Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau. Reservations are must for the major hotels, especially during the summer months.
For expanded hotel reviews, visit Fodors.com.
Additional Hotel Info
Anchorage Alaska Bed & Breakfast Association. Find a range of accommodations on the website for Anchorage B&Bs. Anchorage, AK. www.anchorage-bnb.com.
Browse Anchorage Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe