- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anchorage Hotel Reviews
While other cities see new hotels pop up, seemingly, out of nowhere, the Anchorage hotel scene tends to stay rather consistent. Most of the major chains have a place in town, and there are some strong independents as well. If you're traveling without a car, consider staying Downtown, where the hotels are just steps away from shops and restaurants. Anchorage is also home to many B&Bs. Go that route if you want to hop right into learning about the Alaskan way of life—it's hard to find a local who doesn't have good stories to tell. For a listing of hotels, contact the Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau. Reservations are must for the major hotels, especially during the summer months.
For expanded hotel reviews, visit Fodors.com.
Additional Hotel Info
Anchorage Alaska Bed & Breakfast Association. Find a range of accommodations on the website for Anchorage B&Bs. Anchorage, AK. www.anchorage-bnb.com.
Browse Anchorage Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $599 & up -- Balcony: 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian — $599 American Express Travel
- $299 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America — $299 American Express Travel
- $279 & up -- 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise on Princess from Vancouver — $279 American Express Travel