- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Anchorage Hotel Reviews
While other cities see new hotels pop up seemingly out of nowhere, the Anchorage hotel scene tends to stay rather consistent. Most of the major chains have a place in town, and there are some strong independents as well. Anchorage is also home to many B&Bs. If you're traveling without a car, consider staying Downtown, where the hotels are just steps away from shops and restaurants. For a listing of hotels, contact the Anchorage Convention & Visitors Bureau. Reservations are a must for the major hotels, especially during the summer months.
Browse Anchorage Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's