Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Québec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in Ste-Pétronille
Maison Gourdeau de Beaulieu
The island's first home was built in 1648 for Jacques Gourdeau...
|Houses / Mansions||Ste-Pétronille|
Plante Family Farm
Pick apples and strawberries (in season) or buy fresh fruits...
Art fans might want to explore this tiny street off chemin Royal...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Ste-Pétronille|
Vignoble de Ste-Pétronille
Since they bought it in 2003, Louis Denault and Nathalie Lane...
|Wineries / Breweries||Ste-Pétronille|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's