La Ferme Monna–L'Isle Ensorceleuse
La Ferme Monna–L'Isle Ensorceleuse Review
This family farm has won international awards for its crème de cassis, a liqueur made from black currants. The farm offers free samples of the strong, sweet cassis or one of its black-currant wines; the tour explains how they are made. In summer you can sample foods made with cassis on a terrace overlooking the river.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's