All Side Trips from Québec City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Side Trips from Québec City Hotels
Auberge des Peupliers
About half the guest rooms at this hilltop inn overlook the St. . . .
Auberge La Goéliche
This English-style country manor (rebuilt in 1996–97 following. . .
Auberge la Maison Otis
Three buildings in the village center make up this calm, romantic. . .
Auberge la Pinsonnière
An atmosphere of country luxury prevails at this Relais &. . .
Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
Constructed in 1929, this castlelike building and its sweeping. . .
One of several properties established by the entrepreneurial Dufou. . .
Hôtel La Ferme
For something more luxurious than the standard sleepy inns o. . .
This rambling white Victorian-style hotel with a red mansard roo. . .
Le Canard Huppé
While the food here is among the best the island has to offer,. . .
|$||St-Laurent de l'Île d'Orléans|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's