- Ski at Le Massif This three-peak ski resort has the largest vertical drop in Eastern Canada, at more than 2,500 feet.
- Farm-hop on Île d'Orléans The "Garden of Québec" is covered with farmland and bed-and-breakfasts, and makes for the perfect day or overnight trip from Québec City.
- Whale-watch in Tadoussac About 220 km (137 miles) east of Québec City, you can see small white beluga whales—an endangered species—year-round in the Saguenay River.
- See Basilique Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré More than a million people a year make pilgrimages to this church, named after the patron saint of Québec.
- Take the footbridge across Montmorency Falls These waterfalls on the Côte-de-Beaupré are double the height of Niagara Falls. The bridge and stairs, which go over and around them, make for a spectacular stroll.
ENTER TO WIN $1,000
Tell us where you want to weekend this summerMore