- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Accommodations here range from resort hotels to cozy auberges (inns). Many inns—especially in high season—will include two meals, usually breakfast and dinner, in the cost of a night's stay. In addition, hotels and inns often require a minimum two-night stay on weekends in high season, so inquire in advance.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe