- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sports and the Outdoors
Club de Golf Chantecler. This mountain course is noted for its exceptional views of the surrounding countryside. 2520 chemin du Club, Ste-Adèle, QC, J8B 3C3. 450/476–1339 or 450/229–3742. www.golflechantecler.com. 18 holes. 5885 yds. Par 72. Green Fee: C$31.60–C$40.38. Facilities: Putting green, golf carts, pull carts, rental clubs, pro-shop, restaurant, bar.
Ski Mont-Gabriel. About 19 km (12 miles) northeast of Ste-Adèle, Mont-Gabriel has 18 superb downhill trails, which are primarily for intermediate and advanced skiers, and five lifts. Part of the Mont St-Sauveur International chain of ski resorts, Mont Gabriel has a vertical drop of 656 feet. 1501 chemin du Mont-Gabriel, Ste-Adèle, QC, J8B 2J8. 450/227–1100 or 514/871–0101. www.skimontgabriel.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe