- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
With a permanent population of more than 10,000, Ste-Adèle is the largest community in the lower part of the Laurentians. A number of government offices and facilities for residents are here: movie theaters, shopping malls, and summer theater (in French). Of interest to visitors are boutiques, restaurants, and family-oriented amusements.
Ste-Adèle at a Glance
Sports and Outdoors
Elsewhere in The Laurentians
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe