Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Montreal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Montreal
|A-H I-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The abbey's bell tower juts above the trees like a fairy-tale...
|Religious Sites||Abbaye St-Benoît-du-Lac|
Amerispa Station Baltique
Hidden in a Laurentian forest of maples, firs, and birches, this...
Astrolab du Mont-Mégantic
Both amateur stargazers and serious astronomers head to his observatory...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Notre-Dame-des-Bois|
Au Pays des Merveilles
Fairy-tale characters such as Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood...
Auberge Roches des Brises
You can tour the vineyard (reservations are required), taste...
|Wineries / Breweries||Oka|
Balnea Réserve Thermale
Tucked in a forest and overlooking a lake is this strikingly...
A quick detour on the ferry (C$10 one-way) across Lac des Deux-Montagnes...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire