Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Montréal
|A-E F-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Built by the Benedictines in 1912 on a wooded peninsula on Lac...
|Religious Sites||Abbaye St-Benoît-du-Lac|
Amerispa Station Baltique
Hidden in a Laurentian forest of maples, firs, and birches is...
Astrolab du Mont-Mégantic
Both amateur stargazers and serious astronomers head to his observatory...
|Observatories / Planetariums||The Eastern Townships|
Au Pays des Merveilles
Fairy-tale characters such as Snow White, Little Red Riding Hood...
Auberge Roches des Brises
You can tour the vineyard (reservations are required), taste...
|Wineries / Breweries||Oka|
Balnea Réserve Thermale
Tucked in a forest and overlooking a lake, this strikingly contemporary...
Canadian Museum of Civilization
Canada's national museum of human history has been around since...
|Museums / Galleries||Gatineau|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's