Station de Ski Bromont
Station de Ski Bromont Review
Not many metropolises in eastern North America can boast a 1,300-foot ski mountain within an hour's drive of downtown. That height and proximity has made Bromont very popular with Montréal day-trippers and weekenders. But Bromont's 145 trails (75 of them lighted at night) and nine lifts can handle the crowds quite comfortably. Like many other ski hills, Bromont operates as a year-round resort. In summer and early fall, you can take a mountain bike to the summit aboard a chairlift and test your nerves on one of 15 downhill trails. If you're looking for something a little wetter, part of the ski hill is converted into the Bromont Aquatic Park from June until August, with a 24,000-square-foot wave pool and 25 rides and slides.
- Address: 150 rue Champlain, Bromont, QC, J2L 1A2 | Map It
- Phone: 450/534–2200; 866/276–6668
- Cost: Skiing C$25.50–C$53 per day; Aquatic Park C$33.05
- Hours: Aquatic Park: June 11–14, daily 10–4; June 15–21, daily 10-5; June 22–July 5, daily 10-6; July 5–Aug. 11, daily 10–6:30; Aug. 12–25, daily 10–5.
- Website: www.skibromont.com
- Location: Bromont
View deals in Side Trips from Montreal for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More