Nightlife & the Arts in Side Trips from Montreal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Side Trips from Montréal Nightlife & the Arts
A patio bar overlooks the Magog River (you can moor your boat...
In a century-old building, this chic pub, outfitted in shades...
The 600-seat Centennial Theatre is a part of Bishops University...
Le Vieux Clocher de Magog
One of two former churches converted into theaters by local impresario...
Le Vieux Clocher de Sherbrooke
In a converted church, Le Vieux Clocher de Sherbrooke presents...
Microbrasserie La Memphré
A pub named after the monster said to lurk in Lake Memphrémagog...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Magog|
Enriching the Townships' cultural landscape since 1965, this...
Théâtre Lac Brome
This local theater company stages plays, musicals, and productions...
|Theater||Knowlton (Lac Brome)|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $275 -- Montreal: 4-Diamond Downtown Hotel over Pride Week W Montreal
- CA$169-$197 -- Downtown Montreal Hotel incl. Breakfast Residence Inn Montreal Downtown
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel