Nightlife & the Arts in Side Trips from Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Side Trips from Montréal Nightlife & the Arts
This patio bar overlooks the Magog River (you can moor your boat...
In a century-old building, this chic pub, outfitted in shades...
The 600-seat Centennial Theatre, a part of the local university...
Completely free, the concerts during this very popular jazz festival...
Le Vieux Clocher de Magog
One of two former churches converted into theaters by local impresario...
Microbrasserie La Memphré
A pub named after the monster said to lurk in Lake Memphrémagog...
|Brewpubs / Beer Gardens||Magog|
Enriching the Townships' cultural landscape since 1965, this...
Théâtre Lac Brome
This local theater company stages plays, musicals, and productions...
|Theater||Knowlton (Lac Brome)|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's