All Side Trips from Montréal Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Side Trips from Montréal Hotels
|A-D E-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Estrimont Suites & Spa
An attractive complex built of cedar, Estrimont has an outdoo . . .
|$$||Parc du Mont-Orford|
Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Lying halfway between Montréal and Ottawa, this grand hotel is. . .
The sporty but classy centerpiece of the Tremblant resort area. . .
Among the rolling hills of the Townships and with great views. . .
Hotel Domaine Monté-Bello
It may be considerably less grand than the nearby Château Montebello,. . .
Hôtel du Lac
Built as a family house in the early 1900s, this building has. . .
Hôtel La Sapinière
This homey, wood-frame hotel overlooks a lake surrounded by fi. . .
Built by Josephine Hartford Bryce, whose grandfather founded the. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Side Trips from Montréal Hotels
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's