The burial place of many of the earliest English settlers in Canada was established in 1771, and is the oldest cemetery remaining in Québec City. Also buried here is Robert Wood, the disavowed half-brother of Queen Victoria. Closed in 1860, the cemetery has been turned into a park. Next door is St. Matthew's Anglican Church, now a public library. It has a book listing most of the original tombstone inscriptions, including those on tombstones removed to make way for the city's modern convention center.
755 rue St-Jean, Québec City, Québec, G1R 1R1, Canada