Sights & Attractions in Québec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Québec City
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
The most photographed landmark in Québec City, this imposing turreted...
Jardin des Gouverneurs
In this small park just south of the Château Frontenac stands...
Built at the city's highest point, on Cap Diamant, the Citadelle...
|Military Sites||Upper Town|
Maison J. A. Moisan
Founded in 1871 by Jean-Alfred Moisan, this store claims the...
|Stores / Malls||Outside the Old City|
Musée de la Civilisation
Wedged between narrow streets at the foot of the cliff, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Lower Town|
Parc Jeanne d'Arc
An equestrian statue of Joan of Arc is the focus of this park...
The houses that encircle this cobblestone square, with steep...
Plains of Abraham
This park, named after Abraham Martin, who used the plains as...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's