Parks in Quebec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Parks in Québec City
Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
In the early 19th century this was a clear space surrounded by...
Grosse Île National Park
For thousands of immigrants from Europe in the 1800s, the first...
Jardin des Gouverneurs
In this small park just south of the Château Frontenac...
Parc des Champs-de-Bataille
These 250 acres of gently rolling slopes have unparalleled views...
Parc Jeanne d'Arc
An equestrian statue of Joan of Arc is the focus of this park...
Plains of Abraham
This park, named after Abraham Martin, who used the plains as...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Clarion Fr $125+/Nt Hotels.com
- Book 4-Star Auberge Saint-Antoine Fr $335+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Canada/New England with Holland America Line Fr $699 Expedia
- $14.95 & up : Compact rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- Starting Fr $125: Great Quebec City Price — $125 Save with Hotels.com, $19/night less