Sights & Attractions in Québec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Québec City
|A-E F-H I-N O-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
The most photographed landmark in Québec City, this imposing turreted...
Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
In the early 19th century this was just a clear space surrounded...
One of the city's oldest streets, the Grande Allée was the route...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Outside the Old City|
Grosse Île National Park
For thousands of immigrants from Europe in the 1800s, the first...
Henry Stuart House
If you want to get a firsthand look at how the well-to-do English...
|Houses / Mansions||Upper Town|
Hôtel du Parlement
The only French-speaking legislature in continental North America...
|Government Buildings||Outside the Old City|
A 25-minute drive outside city limits takes you into another...
|Native American Sites||Québec City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe