Shopping in Québec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Québec City Shopping
On the fashionable streets of Old City shopping has a European tinge. The boutiques and specialty shops clustered along narrow streets such as rue du Petit-Champlain, and rues de Buade and St-Jean are like trips back in time.
Stores are generally open Monday-Wednesday 9:30-5:30, Thursday and Friday until 9, Saturday until 5, and Sunday noon-5. In summer most shops have later evening hours.
Browse Québec City Shopping
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe