Shopping in Quebec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Shopping in Upper Town
A popular chain with trendy, well-priced items to round out your...
Galerie Brousseau et Brousseau
High-quality Inuit art is the specialty of this large, well-known...
|Art Galleries||Upper Town|
A Montréal-based chain, Jacob sells well-priced work and...
La Maison Simons
A large Canadian chain store operation started here in Québec...
|Department Stores||Upper Town|
Les Délices de l'Érable
Find a sweet souvenir at this maple syrup shop, which has everything...
|Food / Candy||Upper Town|
Les Promenades du Vieux-Québec
You'll find high-end items—clothing, perfume, and art—great...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Upper Town|
Les Trois Colombes
Handmade items, including clothing made from handwoven fabric...
Handcrafted bags, jewelry, hair accessories, paper, notebooks...
|Gifts / Souvenirs||Upper Town|
Exclusive handmade jewelry can be found at this Upper Town shop...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Upper Town|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $80.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Quebec Hotwire
- $147.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Quebec Hotwire
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Holland America Line Fr $699 Expedia
- $16.95 & up : Compact rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- Visit Quebec City for Less: Hotels Fr $177+/Nt — $177 Travelocity