- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Le Cercle Review
Frequented by the area's artsy types, this contemporary venue-cum-urban eatery—a unique hybrid of bar, restaurant, and theater—serves delectable tapas, lasagna, and short ribs. Movie clips are projected onto the walls and a garage door lets in city sounds, creating a lively setting, especially during summer. The tapas menu presents ample sharing opportunities with smoked mussels, marinated olives, and cured ham. If Italian fare appeals, try the dried-tomato gnocchi or the lasagna bolognaise. Even the simple grilled cheese tastes exceptional here.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $227* & up -- Canada Sale Fares from Baltimore (One Way) Air Canada
- $649 & up -- 7-Night New England Cruise on Holland America American Express Travel
Didn't find much info/tips for this event weekend so thought I'd post a quick one for future lurkers. Read more
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
Flying into Montreal--What is the best way to get to Quebec City??? How many days --Short trip-Sat to Tuesday Read more
· News & Features
Before Beyoncé went into Blue Ivy baby-momma mode, Destiny’s Child taught the world an importa ... Read more
Heading to Montreal or Quebec City for some French culture without setting foot off the continent?... Read more