Maison Louis-Jolliet Review
Louis Jolliet, the first European to see the Mississippi River, and his fellow explorers used this 1683 house as a base for westward journeys. Today it's the lower station of the funicular. A monument commemorating Louis Jolliet's 1672 trip to the Mississippi stands in the park next to the house. The house is at the foot of the Escalier Casse-Cou (Breakneck Staircase).
View deals in Quebec City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More