Hôtel Palace Royal
At a Glance
- all rooms have wood floors
- great atrium
- good packages
- getting information from this hotel group is sometimes difficult
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Palace Royal Review
A soaring indoor atrium with balconies overlooking a tropical garden, swimming pool, and hot tub lends a sense of drama to this family-friendly hotel. Its eclectic design makes use of everything from Asian styles to art deco. Elegant rooms with antique gold accents have views of either the Old City or the atrium; some rooms on the seventh floor and up have a view of the St. Lawrence River.
- Address: 775 av. Honoré-Mercier, Outside the Old City, Québec City, QC, G1R 6A5 | Map It
- Phone: 418/694–2000; 800/567–5276
- Website: www.hotelsjaro.com/palaceroyal/index-en.aspx
- Location: Outside the Old City
- 69 rooms, 165 suites
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in Quebec City for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More