Québec City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Québec City Hotel Reviews
More than 35 hotels are located in Old Québec, and there’s also an abundance of family-run bed-and-breakfasts. Landmark hotels are as prominent as the city's most historic sights, while modern high-rises outside the ramparts have spectacular views of the Old City. Another option is to immerse yourself in the city's historic charm by staying in an old-fashioned inn, where no two rooms are alike.
Be sure to make a reservation if you visit during peak season (May through September) or during the Winter Carnival, in January and/or February.
During especially busy times, hotel rates usually rise 30%. From November through April, many lodgings offer weekend discounts and other promotions.
Browse Québec City Hotels
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's