Québec City Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Top Reasons to Go to Québec City
See the Château Frontenac: Even if you're not staying at Québec City's most famous landmark, make sure to pop into one of the world's legendary hotels.
Dine at World-Class Restaurants: From high-end bistros to hip, hole-in-the-wall cafés to amazing breweries, Québec City has it all.
Explore La Citadelle: Québec City's highest perch is the largest fortified base in North America, and site of the daily Changing of the Guard in summer.
Play on the Plains of Abraham: From cross-country skiing and sledding in winter to picnicking and in-line skating in summer, this huge park is a popular place for outdoor fun.
Experience Carnaval de Québec: Dance at the Ice Palace, catch the night parade, or sluice down a snow slide. For three weekends in January and February, the city hosts one of the biggest winter festivals in the world.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe