Water Parks in Québec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Québec's water parks provide refreshing relief from hot summer days.
Village Vacances Valcartier. The largest water park in Canada has a wave pool, a 1-km (½-mile) tropical-river adventure called the Amazon, more than 35 waterslides, and a 100-foot accelerating slide on which bathers reach a speed of up to 80 kph (50 mph). Mirage features a heated pool and a huge number of water games. There's also a winding indoor river in a medieval setting. Admission is C$39 a day for those at least 52 inches tall, C$31 for those under 52 inches. 1860 blvd. Valcartier, Valcartier, QC, G0A 4S0. 418/844–2200 or 888/384–5524. www.valcartier.com.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe